ACC Application for Eligible to Breed Registration
American Coton Club Breedable Registration Requirements:
- Coton must be one year of age.
- Coton has met ACC Health Testing Program requirements.
- Breedable registrations issued only to ACC Code of Ethics Breeders.
- If Coton does not already have a Provisional/Show registration please submit a copy of either your Coton’s pedigree or the pedigrees of both sire and dam.
- ACC only accepts pedigrees from FCI, CTCA, CFC, USACTC, (or UKC where the ancestry can be verified). Other registries will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- All breeders need an ACC breedable pedigree on their Cotons in order to register their litters and it is required for all ACC COE Breeders to register their litters.