Posts Tagged ‘Dr Anita Oberbauer’
Katie Markley is happy to announce that Sue Vroom will be back on board with us in 2011 to conduct her new dog handling seminar. During her seminar, “Tips and Techniques for Traumaless Dog Showing”, Sue will draw from her lifetime of experience as a professional handler to help Owner/Handlers improve their chances in the conformation ring.
Many other seminars will be conducted during the 7th annual K9 College Cruise. You’re sure to find many that will interest you! Call today to reserve your kennel! You’ll find detailed information at the K9 College website: www.k9collegecruise.com
Other seminars to be presented during the 2011 K9 College Cruise include:
- Managing Puppy Development to Maximize Potential, Dr. Carmen Battaglia
- Pedigree Analysis for a Better Breeding Program, Dr. Carmen Battaglia
- Immunology and Nutrition, Dr. Jill Cline
- Probiotics, Dr. Jill Cline
- Law for Dogs: A Primer for Breeders and Owners, Lisa Curry, Esq.
- K9 Structure in Action, Pat Hastngs
- Tricks of the Trade, Pat Hastings
- K9 Reproduction, Dr. Robert Van Hutchison
- K9 Pediatrics – Dr. Robert Van Hutchison
- Genetics for the 21st Century, Dr. Anita Oberbauer
- Genetic Tests, Dr. Anita Oberbauer
- Ask Mary! ~ Agility, Rally, Obedience, Flyuball, Freestyle, Mary Ray
- Preparing the Dog for a Mentally & Physically Healthy Life, Turid Rugaas
- The Emotional Lives of Dogs, Turid Rugaas
Hope to meet you on-board!
American Coton Club
Home of the Rare Breed Coton de Tulear