The American Coton Club recognizes the importance of having a charitable fund to help its members, breeders, puppy owners, those in need and continue ACC's Mission of Health and Education.
How your donations help:
1. Foster a Coton in need.
2. Provide transportation to a new home.
3. Emergency medical care.
5. Provide a temporary home. Foster application coming soon.
There are cases that arise from time to time where a Coton may need an expensive medical procedure and the owners are unable to cover the full cost. Often times the owners may have to opt to have the dog put down as they do not have the money for the procedure. We would like to help those owners when possible.
How you can help:
1. Donate funds.
2. Be a foster home.
3. Provide transportation
4. Send food and/or dog supplies
5. Adopt a Coton in need.
6. Shop for your Coton supplies in the ACC Coton Store. All proceeds help Cotons!
7. Select ACC as your Giving Works choice when selling items on eBay.
Please donate to The American Coton Club and help a Coton in need.