American Coton Club Mission Statement
The American Coton Club (ACC) is dedicated to providing education and information about the Coton de Tuléar dog breed to the public in order to contribute to the health and preservation of this rare breed.
The purposes for which the American Coton Club was formed include the following:
1. To advocate for and provide education about the Coton de Tuléar breed of dog to the public through a variety of forums including, publication of a quarterly magazine, American Coton, via an online international Breeders Forum, by organizing conformation shows, and through other sources and resources.
2. To create and maintain a health registration database listing Coton de Tuléar breeding stock.
3. To maintain a Coton de Tuléar pedigree registration service.
4. To promote health and rescue of the Coton de Tuléar dog breed.
5. To promote and support the role of the Coton de Tuléar in agility, obedience trials, pet assisted therapy and companion activities.
The American Coton Club is a non profit 501(c)(3) public charity organization. It is tax exempt and any donations made to the American Coton Club are tax deductible on the donor's federal income tax form. The American Coton Club accepts donations and makes grants to worthy Coton de Tuléar causes in line with our mission statement.